Looking for more in Learning resources?
Watch now: Taking your Bookbug Session online
In this webinar we will reflect on what has been learnt from over a year of delivering online Bookbug Sessions. Led by Early Years Trainer Paul Kane and Val O'Connell, Service Development Supervisor with the Fife Libraries, it includes practical examples, tips and ideas to keep your online Bookbug Sessions fresh and engaging. This webinar is suitable for Bookbug Session Leaders currently delivering or looking to start online Bookbug Sessions.
Please note that this is not Bookbug Session Leader training. If you wish to run Bookbug Sessions, you will still need to attend our Bookbug Session Leader training course.
This webinar took place on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
- Our Delivering Bookbug Sessions Online Resource is your key resource for running Bookbug Sessions Online. Please refer to it before starting online Bookbug Sessions.
- Visit our Support for Bookbug Session Leaders section of our website for session plans and lots of other resources.
- Check out our list of publisher online book sharing policies.
- If you are filming your session, our colleague Fraser Napier has put together some tips on using your phone camera to film(this will open in a new window).
- Please use the Song and Rhyme Library or Bookbug app for inspiration and include songs and rhymes that families will know from your sessions.
- Check out Paul's article on top tips for brilliant online Bookbug Sessions.
- If you tag our Bookbug accounts on Facebook (@BookbugSBT(this will open in a new window)) or Twitter (@Bookbug_SBT(this will open in a new window)) we will do our best to help you promote your session.