Scottish Book Trust is an independent national charity with a mission to ensure people living in Scotland have equal access to books. Everyone should have the opportunity to improve their life chances through books and the fundamental skills of reading and writing. We are committed to making our website and other digital products accessible to as many people as possible.
- Scottish Book Trust website accessibility statement
- Scottish Book Trust online shop accessibility statement
- Digital Stories website accessibility statement
- Bookbug app accessibility statement
- Bookzilla app accessibility statement
Feedback and contact information
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of our website, apps and other digital products. If you find any problems not listed within our statements or need information on this website in a different format, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by calling 0131 524 0160.