We believe in the fundamental right of every person in Scotland to read books they love, to develop their own voice through creative writing, and to have that voice heard. We are looking for people who want to transform lives through reading and writing.
Scottish Book Trust is committed to the principles of Fair Work First. We have prepared a Fair Work First action plan that identifies the work we are currently doing and the actions we will take to continuously develop Scottish Book Trust staff and our employment practices.
Scottish Book Trust is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
We are not currently recruiting for any jobs or opportunities.
The following jobs and opportunities have now closed:
- Reading is Caring Trainer
- Early Years Training and Development Manager
- Invitation to tender: Evaluation of Reading Schools 2023/24
- School Communities Manager (Training and Development)
- Early Years Training Delivery Manager