We believe in the fundamental right of every person in Scotland to read books they love, to develop their own voice through creative writing, and to have that voice heard. We are looking for people who want to transform lives through reading and writing.
Scottish Book Trust is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Early Years Trainer
- StoryCon Project Co-ordinator(this will open in a new window)
- Website Manager
- School Communities Manager (Attainment) Maternity Cover
- Invitation to tender: First Minister’s Reading Challenge Reflection research
The following roles are now closed for applications:
- Early Years Community Engagement Project Manager
- Early Years Community Engagement Manager (maternity cover)