Our ASN schools residencies programme provides a fully-funded opportunity for schools to work with professional writers, storytellers and creators from the Live Literature directory.
This programme aims to increase opportunities for pupils with Additional Support Needs, their teachers, parents and carers to benefit from working alongside an author-in-residence on an extended project.
For all residencies, we are happy to facilitate blended models and freedom to work remotely or in-person, depending on your school circumstances.
Applications are now open! Please download the application form below and email completed applications to email@example.com .
Deadline for applications: Monday 2 October 2023 at 5pm
The four schools chosen by our panel will receive:
- 15 free sessions with an author from our author directory – including training sessions for your staff and time to plan the project
- Full funding – Scottish Book Trust pay the author's full fee and expenses directly. No invoicing!
- Training session with the author for staff at your setting
- A £500 grant to buy art supplies, books, AAC and other resources
- Support from Scottish Book Trust's experienced team
ASN school residencies are funded by the Mohn Westlake Foundation