This resource is full of creative, cross-curricular activities inspired by the beloved book and characters Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam by Tracey Corderoy and Steven Lenton. The activities can be used as part of a cross-curricular book project or as individual activities.
- Pre-reading discussion (5 - 10 minutes)
- Challenging stereotypes discussion (5 - 10 minutes)
- Hot seating drama activity (20 - 30 minutes)
- Drama retelling (20 - 30 minutes)
- WOW word wall (30 - 45 minutes)
- Plan a bake sale (45 minutes - 1 hour)
- Recipe book (2 hours)