We believe in the fundamental right of every person in Scotland to read books they love, to develop their own voice through creative writing, and to have that voice heard. We are looking for people who want to transform lives through reading and writing.
Scottish Book Trust is committed to the principles of Fair Work First(this will open in a new window). We have prepared a Fair Work First action plan that identifies the work we are currently doing and the actions we will take to continuously develop our people and employment practices.
Scottish Book Trust is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
- School Communities Manager (Closing date: Monday 15 August)
- School Communities Regional Outreach Co-ordinator (Closing date: Monday 22 August)
The following applications have now closed:
- School Communities Co-ordinator (2 roles)
- School Communities Programme Manager
- Early Years Training Administrator
- Freelance Early Years Trainers
- School Communities Administrator (2 roles)