The group meets to ensure that the criteria for inclusion on the Live Literature Author Directory is up to date and inclusive
We may need to show applications to be included on the Author Directory to Advisory Panel member organisations at any stage, particularly in cases where specific knowledge of language or forms may be helpful.
These panels do not assess Directory applications. These will be assessed at separate, quarterly panels.
The panel will consist of available representatives from some of the following organisations:
- Book festivals in Scotland
- Creative Scotland
- Gaelic Books Council
- Graphic Scotland
- Illustration departments of Scottish universities and colleges
- Playwrights Studio
- Publishing Scotland
- Schools and education bodies in Scotland
- Scots Language Centre
- Scots Language Dictionary
- Scottish Book Trust
- Scottish PEN
- Scottish Poetry Library
- Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Scottish Writers’ Centre
- Society of Authors in Scotland
- UNESCO Edinburgh City of Literature Trust
For enquiries about the Live Literature Advisory Panel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org(this will open in a new window).