Our expert School Communities team run fully-funded training sessions across Scotland for teachers and learning professionals.
We run online training through Zoom and Microsoft Teams, which are free meeting platforms that can be accessed via a computer or smart phone. You do not need to have an account to take part in online training. We are also open to requests for in-person training sessions for the new school year.
For more information or to request a training session, contact email@example.com call 0131 524 0160.
You can browse and book for all upcoming CLPL sessionsbelow or on our EventBrite.
Upcoming training sessions
- Book discovery for texts on wellbeing – Thursday 2 November, 16:30–17:30
Programme-specific training sessions
Training is available on request for schools, school clusters and local authorities and can be booked for in-service days and twilights, as well as network meetings and other professional events. Training sessions can be adapted to suit the needs and availability of your group.
Contact your Regional Outreach Co-ordinator or the Scottish Book Trust office to book training or find out more about the support available for your setting.
- Dumfries and Galloway, East Ayrshire, North Ayrshire and South Ayrshire contact Ella McLellan on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perth and Kinross, Angus, Fife and Dundee contact Clare Fulton on email@example.com
- Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen City and Moray contact Christian Ritchie on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highlands contact Jen Grainge on email@example.com
- Edinburgh and East Lothian contact Maggie Still on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other local authorities contact email@example.com