Looking for more in Reading and Stories or ArtsAlive?
Arts Alive invoicing information for schools
A handy breakdown of invoices and financial information for Arts Alive funded schools.
Arts Alive includes both part-funded individual sessions and fully funded residencies. Please choose the project you have been awarded for more information on your next steps.
- Before the event, schools fill in their half of the claim form – please download and print ahead of time, or email to the artist(s). You'll find the form on our documents page.
- Artists then take this form away, add their own details and any expenses and send it to Scottish Book Trust by email or post.
- We pay the artists via bank transfer once we have the claim form and any receipts. Once we have everything we need, we aim to pay within 30 days.
- For single sessions, we'll then invoice schools for their part of the fee (£75 or £90, including VAT). Payment is expected within 30 days.
- Residency sessions are fully-funded and schools will not be invoiced.
- Schools should never pay an artist directly. If you have, email us at email@example.com(this will open in a new window).