The webinar will cover -
- the aims of the Bookbug programme
- the contents and purpose of the Bookbug Baby and Toddler Bags
- key gifting messages to share with families to encourage them to read, sing and rhyme at home
- the importance of modelling in the gifting process and how to choose activities that support this
- ways to gift the bags and share key messages with families
- ways to incorporate the Bookbug Bags and other Bookbug resources into your practice
- signposting families to local support including libraries, Bookbug Sessions, and digital resources
- how to get in touch with your local Bookbug Coordinator
Check back on this page for details on future webinars.
A recording of a previous webinar is available below to watch on demand.
More training and information
Sign up for our regular Working with Bookbug(this will open in a new window) newsletter to be notified when new webinars and training dates are released, or view the rest of our Bookbug training courses.(this will open in a new window)
If you would like further information, please contact us at email@example.com(this will open in a new window) or 0131 524 0179.