This webinar is to support members of health visiting teams and others who gift the Bookbug Baby and Toddler bags to have the greatest impact when gifting the bags to families.place
The webinar covers -
- the aims of the Bookbug programme and the contents and purpose of the Bookbug Baby and Toddler Bags
- key gifting messages to share with families to encourage them to read, sing and rhyme at home
- the importance of modelling in the gifting process and how to choose activities that support this
This is a recording of a webinar that took place in August 2021 and features the Bookbug Baby and Toddler Bags released in March 2021. If you are gifting Bookbug Baby and Toddler Bags released in March 2022, you can review their contents here.
Thanks for watching our webinar. This is what you can do next:
- Sign up to our regular Working with Bookbug newsletter(this will open in a new window) to be kept up-to-date with the latest Bookbug news, future training opportunities, and lots of other content to help support you.
- Explore our website(this will open in a new window) - we have lots of songs & rhymes, book lists, videos of families sharing books, learning resources and information on our website to support you to use the Bookbug programme. We also have section of our website that pulls together some of(this will open in a new window) the most relevant information for Health Visiting teams.
- Contact your local Bookbug Co-ordinator. They are your key contact for everything Bookbug related in your local authority area. They will be able to help to get Bookbug Bags, Gaelic bags and tactile books for families and let you know about local Bookbug Sessions.