Watch our webinar on rhythm and rhyme. If you’re looking for non-singing activities to share with children and families, this session is for you.
This webinar covers:
- The benefits of rhythm and rhyme
- Choosing appropriate rhymes for babies and young children
- Practical activities
- Integrating rhymes into daily routines
- Benefits of using props
- Signposting families to Bookbug resources
This webinar is suitable for anyone working with families and children, including Bookbug Session Leaders.
This Webinar was recorded Wednesday 13 January 2021
- Check out the Bookbug Session Plan: Rhymes, and our new article, Rhythm and Rhyme – now’s the time
- Use the Bookbug Song and Rhyme Library or Bookbug app for inspiration
- If you’re a Bookbug Session leader, use visit our support for Bookbug Session Leaders section
- Discover practical tips and advice from early years experts including Joseph Coelho, as shown in the webinar