This year the bag contains:
- The Story Thief by Graham Carter
- Jeremy Worried About the Wind by Pamela Butchart and Kate Hindley
- An activity booklet for children
- Beastie Battle card game with Search and See game and story cards on the back
- One metre long measuring tape
- A writing pencil
Download our mind maps, inclusive activities and lesson plans below to support you using and sharing the Read, Write, Count books in class. All the resources are linked with the CfE and provide activity ideas across the curriculum. You can also use and share our videos of the books being read aloud or the items being used.