I am an illustrator and writer of over 80 books, veteran school visitor, festival eventer, and public speaker. Over time, I've been asked:
- How do you write a book?
- Where do you get your ideas from?
- How do you draw so good?
- How long does it take to write a book?
- How many books have you wrote?
- Are you rich?
- Why are you so old?
- Where can I get my artistic license?
- Were you a hippy when you were wee?
The answer to these and other questions can be obtained by inviting me to come an visit your school, library, festival, castle or garden. I will talk, draw, tell stories, show illustrations with Powerpoint slides but, most of all, I will do my absolute best to enthuse, invigorate and inspire you and the next generation of readers, writers and illustrators. (Photo credit: Michael Holton)