Looking for more in Reading and Stories or Bookbug?
Terms and conditions for Bookbug's Summer Adventure competition
- The competition will be organised and administered by Scottish Book Trust (the “Organisers”).
- The competition is not open to Scottish Book Trust employees.
- On Facebook enter by liking @BookbugSBT, uploading a photo and tagging @BookbugSBT and #Bookbug.
- On Twitter enter by following @Bookbug_SBT, uploading a photo and tagging @Bookbug_SBT and #Bookbug.
- In image competitions, please state on your entry if you do not want your image to be used in promotion of that competition, or in future Scottish Book Trust projects. If images of children are included, we ask that adults discuss with children in an age appropriate manner whether they agree to their image being used in promotion of that competition, or in future Scottish Book Trust projects.
- In story competitions, please state on your entry if you do not want your story to be used in promotion of that competition, or in future Scottish Book Trust projects.
- Entries must be received by the time given in the Facebook post, Tweet or blog post.
- Illegible, incomplete or late entries cannot be accepted.
- Only one prize per person.
- The competition is open to people living in Scotland only.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- There are no cash alternatives to our prizes.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all of the correct entries where a question is asked. If there is no correct answer, the winner will be chosen at random or by a panel. This will be clearly stated in the competition criteria of entry.
- If applicable, all entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The Organisers accept no liability if entrants ignore these rules and entrants agree to fully indemnify the Organisers against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these rules.
- Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Organisers into disrepute, nor attempt to damage the reputation of others.
- By entering the competition, entrants warrant that they have legal capacity to enter the competition and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- We take seriously our safeguarding commitment to the young people (under 18yrs) whom we engage with through our opportunities. If an entry/submission by a young person to one of our opportunities causes us concern for their well-being, we may contact child welfare organisations or other relevant bodies for assistance in addressing this concern.
- Where possible, winners will be notified by email, or direct message on Twitter, no later than 5 days after the event. On Facebook, entrants are expected to check the competition after the closing date to check if they have won.
- Prizes not claimed within a fortnight of notification will be redrawn and awarded to new winners.
Share this content on facebook(this will open in a new window)
Share this content on twitter(this will open in a new window)
Share this content via email(this will open in a new window)