The activities in this resource will help your pupils vote in The Bookbug Picture Book Prize 2021.
The learning activities offer tips and ideas for collecting votes in school. Activities include:
- Decision making and which book to read first
- Voting and rights discussion
- Circle time book discussion
- Voting art activities, inlcuding making posters, placards and a ballot box
- Role play reporting
- Sharing the prize with the whole school and wider community.
Worksheets can help collect votes and celebrate The Bookbug Picture Book Prize in your classroom, including:
- Voting placard template
- Voting badge template
- Voting ballot paper
For activities based on each shortlisted book use our mindmaps in the learning activities resource.