Finding My Place
Saturday 19 November | 11-13:00
Edinburgh Storytelling Adults
Join us for a special evening celebrating short story, particularly those focused on migration and moving.
The event agenda:
- Introduction to Book Week Scotland
- Reading of 2 short stories
Participants will have a choice to
- read out a short story that they have written in advance
- read out a short story that has been selected by us in advance
- just listen in and enjoy the event!
We will then reflect on the stories that have been shared. All participants will receive a free book voucher, a copy of the festival book, and some other goodies.
The event will finish with a drinks reception and finger food.
14 Forth Street
The space is on the ground floor. A ramp for wheelchair is available. Accessible toilet is available.